2nd day at the Theme Park FREE when you stay over
1 hour early access to the Theme Park
Enjoy fantastical evening entertainment for all the family
FREE Car Parking when you stay at the Alton Towers Resort
Leave your bags early & have them taken to your room
An eccentric touch of class - a special escape for all the family.
This unique hotel is themed around the incredible explorer Sir Algenon, who has made the Alton Towers Hotel his home. There are plenty of fun and quirky features to discover, including his amazing flying ship which has crash-landed right in the middle of the hotel.
The Alton Towers Hotel is home to two fantastically themed restaurants: Secret Garden Restaurant and The Emperor Grill, as well as the relaxing Dragons Bar and Atrium; the perfect location to enjoy a leisurely drink. In the evening, sit back and relax with fabulous entertainment.
For an extra special treat enjoy a themed room!
Join your favourite CBeebies characters including Postman Pat, Mike the Knight, Charlie and Lola and Tree Fu Tom; experience the ultimate girlie celebration in our Sleepover Room, embark on a journey of discovery in our tantalising Chocolate Room, or enjoy a luxury escape in our Arabian Nights Room, perfect for couples… plus discover many more!
Great for Families With evening entertainment
- An unforgettable stay with a choice of fantastical themed rooms
- A full English breakfast buffet to set you up for the exciting day ahead
- Your 2nd Day Theme Park ticket is FREE
- Enjoy evening entertainment for all the family
- Enter the Theme Park one hour before opening for selected rides
With such an epic package, make Alton Towers Resort your only destination.
You won't want to miss the amazing entertainment at the Alton Towers Hotel! From watching a marvellous children's show, to dancing the night away with our live vocalists, we guarantee a fantastic evening. Plus, your favourite CBeebies characters have come to the Alton Towers Hotel to meet lots of new friends! See Postman Pat, Tree Fu Tom, Mike the Knight and Evie. Don't forget to check out the fantastical Alton Towers Waterpark, the Enchanted Forest Tree Top Quest courses, and the wacky 9-hole Extraordinary Golf course. These can be added onto your package when booking, or alternatively at the Resort when you arrive (extra charges apply). Please note: There will be limited hotel entertainment during off-peak periods and added extras are subject to availability.
There's no end to the fun you can have in the Alton Towers Waterpark. You can unwind in Lagoona Bay or the Lazy River and let all your stresses float away, or enjoy some adrenaline thrilled adventure on the Master Blaster Water Coaster, sending you speeding round the Waterpark at exhilarating speeds.
Tree Top Quest
Two fantastical rope courses set within the captivating woodland of the Enchanted Village - high ropes for those with a head for heights and low ropes for younger children or those who want to stay a bit closer to the ground!
Test your skills at Extraordinary Golf located near Splash Landings Hotel. Two wacky 9-hole courses with outrageous obstacles themed around some of the most famous Alton Towers Resort rides and attractions.
Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity, nestled within the beautiful grounds of the Alton Towers Hotel.
The Secret Garden Restaurant provides an eclectic mix of British and International dishes served in the beautiful surroundings of our brasserie-style restaurant. A healthy children’s menu is also available.
Our fabulous Dragons bar is an ideal location to enjoy a leisurely drink or coffee. We can provide waiter service to your table while you are enjoying our fantastic entertainment.
The new Rollercoaster Restaurant situated within the Theme Park is set below a vast rollercoaster track where diners can watch as orders tackle two gravity defying loop-the-loops before dropping 8 metres down the tornado spiral to their table.
Full English Breakfast is included and is served between 7.30am and 10.00am
- After a fun-packed day, relax in one of our Explorer bedrooms.
- Rooms sleep four or five people, with a comfy double bed and bunk beds or two single beds.
- High up on the third floor, Sir Algenon and his family are eager to explore new worlds.
- With gadgets and stories, and cuddly bears to hold, our Moon Voyage rooms are an adventure to behold.
- We have rooms themed around your favourite cbeebies characters for younger ones and luxurious options for romantic getaways.
- Our themed rooms are the perfect treat for a special occasion. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Enjoy an enchanting break in one of our Woodland Lodges, great for groups and family time.
- Experience a land full of forest sprites and little fable folk that live amongst the trees in the Enchanted Village.
- Indulge your friends and family in a luxury Treehouse, nestled above the beautiful surroundings of the Enchanted Village.
- Our five Treehouses offer true top of the tree exclusivity, and provide the ultimate in extravagance for up to eight people.
- Full on family escape, offering a bright and tropical taste of the Caribbean.
- After splishing and splashing the day away in the Alton Towers Waterpark don’t miss the fantastic evening entertainment.
The fun never stops in our fantastical Theme Park with a huge choice of rides and attractions. New for 2016 blast through an advanced space travel portal to another dimension on Galactica the world's first rollercoaster fully dedicated to Virtual Reality.
Come and explore CBeebies Land at Alton Towers Resort! The interactive land is the only place where you can meet, join in, and play with all your favourite CBeebies characters. Free entry for all children under three!
There's no end to the fun you can have in our splashtastic Waterpark. From the lazy river to the Master Blaster water coaster. The Waterpark offers gallons of excitement for kids of all ages all year around!
The Dine Of Your Life! Watch as your order tackles two gravity defying loop-the-loops before dropping 8 metres down the tornado spiral to your table. Open 11am to 10pm daily!
Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity, nestled within the beautiful grounds of the Alton Towers Hotel. Spoil yourself with our exclusive range of signature treatments, from a results-driven facial to a relaxing massage by one of our expert therapists.
Two fantastical high ropes courses set within the captivating woodland of the Enchanted Village - a high ropes for those with a head for heights and low ropes for younger children or those who want to stay a bit closer to the ground!
Test your crazy golf skills with two wacky 9-hole courses with outrageous obstacles themed around some of the most famous Alton Towers Resort rides and attractions. Putt your way to Oblivion and meet your Nemesis - a superb way to start or end your day.
Sign up to receive our amazing email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts! Terms and Conditions.