2nd day at the Theme Park FREE when you stay over
1 hour early access to the Theme Park
Enjoy fantastical evening entertainment for all the family
FREE Car Parking when you stay at the Alton Towers Resort
Leave your bags early & have them taken to your room
Offering a bright and tropical taste of the Caribbean, our restaurants and bars all have family fun at heart.
Start your tropical family getaway right here at the Splash Landings Hotel. Fuel up at our poolside cafe while splishing and splashing the day away in the Alton Towers Waterpark. Enjoy dinner at Flambo's Exotic Feast with a choice of food from across the world and party the night away in Ma Garrita's Bar, sampling her famous tropical cocktails.
You won't want to miss the fantastic family entertainment at Splash Landings Hotel. From our interactive Calypso Crew kids club, to our popular character shows, we have something for the whole family to enjoy.
Splash Landings Hotel offers the perfect Caribbean getaway without stepping onto a plane.
Great for Families The Waterpark is next door
- A fantastical stay in a tropical themed room with children's facilities
- A full English breakfast buffet to set you up for the exciting day ahead
- Your 2nd Day Theme Park ticket is FREE
- Enjoy evening entertainment for all the family
- Enter the Theme Park one hour before opening for selected rides
With such a splashtastic package, make Alton Towers Resort your only destination.
You won't want to miss the amazing entertainment at the Splash Landings Hotel! From watching a marvellous children's show, to dancing the night away with our live vocalists, we guarantee a fantastic evening. Plus, your favourite CBeebies characters have come to the Splash Landings Hotel to meet lots of new friends! See Postman Pat, Tree Fu Tom, Mike the Knight and Evie. Don't forget to check out the fantastical Alton Towers Waterpark, the Enchanted Forest Tree Top Quest courses, and the wacky 9-hole Extraordinary Golf course. These can be added onto your package when booking, or alternatively at the Resort when you arrive (extra charges apply). Please note: There will be limited hotel entertainment during off-peak periods and added extras are subject to availability.
There's no end to the fun you can have in the Alton Towers Waterpark. You can unwind in Lagoona Bay or the Lazy River and let all your stresses float away, or enjoy some adrenaline thrilled adventure on the Master Blaster Water Coaster, sending you speeding round the Waterpark at exhilarating speeds.
Tree Top Quest
Two fantastical rope courses set within the captivating woodland of the Enchanted Village - high ropes for those with a head for heights and low ropes for younger children or those who want to stay a bit closer to the ground!
Test your skills at Extraordinary Golf located near Splash Landings Hotel. Two wacky 9-hole courses with outrageous obstacles themed around some of the most famous Alton Towers Resort rides and attractions.
Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity, nestled within the beautiful grounds of the Alton Towers Hotel.
Flambo's Exotic Feast offers fantastic views overlooking the Caribbean Waterpark, and guests can enjoy a delicious buffet service throughout the day, with a Caribbean host on hand to assist with your every need. For breakfast there's both a fresh continental and hot full English selection, while for lunch and dinner you'll enjoy an 'all you can eat' buffet! Ma Garrita's Bar provides a nice cup of tea, whether fruity or traditional, and refreshing ground coffees. There's interactive fun and games for the family, a selection of beers and wines for adults while kids enjoy a wide selection of fruit juices, frozen drinks and fizzy pop. Don't forget Ma Garrita's famous cocktails, suitable for everyone to try! Stop by any time for a light bite or snack. The new Rollercoaster Restaurant situated within the Theme Park is set below a vast rollercoaster track where diners can watch as orders tackle two gravity defying loop-the-loops before dropping 8 metres down the tornado spiral to their table.
Full English Breakfast is included and is served between 7.30am and 10.00am
This hotel does not offer room service.
- Available to sleep four or six people with 1 x double bed and bunk beds (plus sofa bed in rooms for 6).
- 26" plasma TV, tea and coffee making facilities, ensuite bathroom and towels.
- Inspired by the brilliant Ice Age films and featuring the loveable characters Scrat, Manny, Diego and Sid, these super cool rooms are fantastically themed.
- Room includes XBox console where children can play their favourite Ice Age games. The ultimate sleepover suite for any Ice Age Fan!
- Inspired by our very own Mutiny Bay at the Alton Towers Theme Park, these two rooms will guarantee swashbuckling family adventures where you can put your pirate skills to the test.
- This room includes a games console and a game for the whole family to enjoy.
- Enjoy an enchanting break in one of our Woodland Lodges, great for groups and family time.
- Experience a land full of forest sprites and little fable folk that live amongst the trees in the Enchanted Village.
- Indulge your friends and family in a luxury Treehouse, nestled above the beautiful surroundings of the Enchanted Village
- Our five Treehouses offer true top of the tree exclusivity, and provide the ultimate in extravagance for up to eight people.
- This unique hotel is themed around the incredible explorer Sir Algenon, who has made the Alton Towers Hotel his home.
- There are plenty of fun and quirky features to discover, including his amazing flying ship which has crash-landed right in the middle of the hotel.
The fun never stops in our fantastical Theme Park with a huge choice of rides and attractions. New for 2016 blast through an advanced space travel portal to another dimension on Galactica the world's first rollercoaster fully dedicated to Virtual Reality.
Come and explore CBeebies Land at Alton Towers Resort! The interactive land is the only place where you can meet, join in, and play with all your favourite CBeebies characters. Free entry for all children under three!
There's no end to the fun you can have in our splashtastic Waterpark. From the lazy river to the Master Blaster water coaster. The Waterpark offers gallons of excitement for kids of all ages all year around!
The Dine Of Your Life! Watch as your order tackles two gravity defying loop-the-loops before dropping 8 metres down the tornado spiral to your table. Open 11am to 10pm daily!
Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity, nestled within the beautiful grounds of the Alton Towers Hotel. Spoil yourself with our exclusive range of signature treatments, from a results-driven facial to a relaxing massage by one of our expert therapists.
Two fantastical high ropes courses set within the captivating woodland of the Enchanted Village - a high ropes for those with a head for heights and low ropes for younger children or those who want to stay a bit closer to the ground!
Test your crazy golf skills with two wacky 9-hole courses with outrageous obstacles themed around some of the most famous Alton Towers Resort rides and attractions. Putt your way to Oblivion and meet your Nemesis - a superb way to start or end your day.
Sign up to receive our amazing email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts! Terms and Conditions.