If you need to relax after the big day enjoy a Festive Break to ensure the fun doesn’t stop! Alton Towers Resort is the perfect base for a post-Christmas getaway, with a selection of rides and attractions, the wonderfully wacky waterpark and a magical Aladdin pantomime.
This Christmas and new for 2016, the Resort presents the most magical pantomime of all, Aladdin. Featuring stunning songs, dazzling sets, spectacular costumes and bags of comedy, it's the perfect festive treat for the whole family. The 50 minute show is exclusive and free for all Hotel guests enjoying a fabulous Festive Break.
Unforgettable Festive family fun
- Tickets for this year's fun-packed Pantomime, Aladdin
- An overnight stay in one of our stunning Resort hotels
- A fabulous buffet breakfast
- One day access to the Waterpark
- One day access to the theme park for a selection of rides from 10am to 4pm, including Cbeebies Land.
- Fun-packed evening entertainment including character meet & greets, family-friendly shows and kids' disco!
Select 'Festive Breaks' from the 'Choose your Package' drop-down on the booking bar above ('Book Now' button on mobile). Or, Call 0871 222 1100 (calls cost 11p per minute).
Our Christmas events (inc. access to selected theme park attractions) are open exclusively for hotel guests. Merlin Annual Passes may only be used for hotel discounts during this time.
Dates Available: 27th Dec 2016 to 3rd Jan 2017
- Full on family escape, offering a bright and tropical taste of the Caribbean.
- After splishing and splashing the day away in the Alton Towers Waterpark don’t miss the fantastic evening entertainment.
- This unique hotel is themed around the incredible explorer Sir Algenon, who has made the Alton Towers Hotel his home.
- There are plenty of fun and quirky features to discover, including his amazing flying ship which has crash-landed right in the middle of the hotel.
- Indulge your friends and family in a luxury Treehouse, nestled above the beautiful surroundings of the Enchanted Village
- Our five Treehouses offer true top of the tree exclusivity, and provide the ultimate in extravagance for up to eight people.
Make your stay extra special and book to dine in the UK’s first Rollercoaster Restaurant as part of your short break. The new restaurant is set below a vast rollercoaster track where diners can watch as their order tackles two gravity defying loop-the-loops before dropping 8 metres down the tornado spiral to their table. From a standing start, every dish will compete to its final destination, racing along 400m of spiralling steel track.
Sign up to receive our amazing email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts! Terms and Conditions.