Kick your academic year off with the ultimate team building experience at the UK’s favourite theme park. Get your students working together and making new friendships while they get competitive and have a great time at Alton Towers Resort. And it’s completely FREE!
In groups, using our Photo Quest challenges, students make their way around the theme park, work together to complete each challenge, take a photo of their entry and obtain as many points as they can. You review each team’s photos, allocate their points using our scoring system to find the winning group. Send us the details of your winning team to receive your prize.
We’re giving each member of the winning group a spooktacular Scarefest ticket for a date of their choosing AND we’re giving every teacher that submits a winning entry two additional Scarefest tickets so you won’t miss out on another great day out!
How to enter
Entering your winners couldn’t be easier, simply email email@example.com with the subject heading: Photo Quest Entry. Include the following information in the body of your email: your booking reference number, school name and postcode, winning team name and their photos.
Photo Quest Challenges
- Make ATR in front of the Towers Ruins (5 points)
- Make a train outside the Runaway Mine Train (7 points)
- In front of the Alton Towers Dungeon, made you jump! Get a photo with your group in the air (10 - 15 points)
- Next to the drop of Oblivion, make the Oblivion logo using your body (5 points)
- Next to the Smiler, smile with every group members head touching (14 points)
- By Th13teen’s entrance, give us your best moody black and white photo (13 points)
- Sit in Rita’s test chair, show us your speed face and how fast you can go! The rest of the group should add to the effect (5 - 12 points)
- Be a space man under the Galactica portal (7 points, up to 15 points for ride in shot)
- In Forbidden Valley, find the tank, give us your best secret agent pose (9 points)
- Who’s afraid of Wicker Man? Take a picture of your best fear face in front of Wicker Man (5 points)
- Max group size 5 students, minimum group size 2 students.
- All group members, apart from one person taking photograph, must be the photograph, extra points can be awarded for full team in photo (teachers discretion)
- Teacher must score each teams entry
- Minimum point requirement to enter competition: 40 points
- One entry per school/college/university, one prize per school.
- Entry must be submitted by teacher from school email address.
- All entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scarefest prize tickets only redeemable during Scarefest dates 2019. Prize tickets are non-transferrable and have no monetary value.
- Prize tickets sent to teacher at school.
- Competition dates: Monday 2nd September 2019 to Sunday 13th October 2019. All submissions received after this date will not be entered
- Prizes awarded at discretion of Alton Towers Resort.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to receive our amazing email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts! Terms and Conditions.