24th, 25th, 27th, 28th April, 2017
*Calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras
We know that the best person to aid your pupils development… is you! Therefore we have created a week dedicated to allowing you to work with your pupils and provide for their individual needs in an engaging and inspirational environment. This week is focused on allowing and encouraging personal and social growth in a number of different areas whilst allowing the maximum flexibility for you to react to the needs of each individual. To this end, during SEND week you will benefit from;
- Packaged tickets including discounted park entry and either spending money or a souvenir and packed lunch.
- A dedicated indoor space with refreshments for you to use as your base for the day.
- A SEND friendly park map for ease of understanding and use.
- Planning tools on the map for rides, restaurants, navigating and social time.
- Dedicated staff on hand around the park.
- Wristbands for ease of ID and/or medical information if requested.
- Post visit resources to keep the development opportunities going far beyond the visit.
at the Alton Towers Resort
For the first time, the Alton Towers Resort will be dedicating a week to inspirational trips for pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
Developed in association with David McGachen, Headteacher, Pinewood School Academy Trust, we will be providing extra facilities and resources for SEND teachers and pupils to ensure that every pupil who visits the Alton Towers Resort has a valuable and inspirational visit.
Fully packaged tickets for this event are £20 per pupil which includes all the extras on the left.
Sign up to receive our amazing email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts! Terms and Conditions.