Family Summer Holidays To Remember
A summer short break at Alton Towers takes you on an other-worldly adventure, without ever leaving the UK! Book now for the most exciting UK summer holiday package available.
Choose from a wide range of luxury, budget and utterly unique accommodation options, all just a stone’s throw from the UK’s biggest theme park. Enjoy quality family time during the school holidays, or getaway with your group of friends and enjoy the British summer time!
As part of your short break deal, you’ll enjoy free breakfast, free Extraordinary Golf and free car parking. With exclusive booking offers and online discounts when you add tickets & passes to your booking, there’s no better time to book your Summer Short Break to Alton Towers Resort!
What to do on a Summer Holiday at Alton Towers
Summer holidays are the perfect time for family fun. With so many wild rides and family friendly activities, you’ll want to extend your summer break again and again. Choose your favourite summer holiday activities from our wide offering:
- Ride our record-breaking roller coasters, including Galactica, Oblivion and Wicker Man.
- Enjoy over 40 rides and attractions for all the family, including Congo River Rapids, Spinball Whizzer and the Runaway Mine Train.
- Meet your favourite characters at CBeebies Land: the Octonauts, Postman Pat, and the whole gang from In The Night Garden.
- Cool off this summer in our splashtastic Waterpark.
- Take to the green for a round of Extraordinary Golf.
- Get up close with the wildlife at Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE.
- Laugh and scream at The Alton Towers Dungeon.
- Have a picnic in the historic Alton Towers Gardens.
- Relax and unwind on a luxurious spa break.
- Dine with a twist at the UK’s first Rollercoaster Restaurant.
- Enjoy unique hotel entertainment, every night of the week.
Explore our accommodation
CBeebies Land Hotel
Step inside the rainbow and straight into the colourful world of the UK's only CBeebies Land Hotel, all uniquely designed for young families.
Escape to the great British outdoors on a budget break in the brand new Stargazing Pods at Alton Towers Resort. Open now!
Enjoy an enchanting short break in one of our log cabins, designed for young families and groups of friends. The Enchanted Village offers a comfy and quirky option for your escape. Open now!
Alton Towers Hotel
This unique hotel is themed around the incredible explorer Sir Algenon, who has made the Alton Towers Hotel his home.