THEME PARK REGULATIONS
The Alton Towers Resort (ATR), together with its owner, the Merlin Entertainments Group, places great importanceon the safety of its visitors and the memorable experience they should take with them from their time on the Resort.
In order to achieve this, the following Regulations will be strictly enforced.
1. THE ALTON TOWERS RESORT IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. Only persons authorised by ATR are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to visitors within the Resort grounds. The sale of tickets/vouchers by anyone other than ATR is strictly prohibited. Court proceedings will be pursued against anyone in breach.
2. You are permitted to enter ATR on the assumption that you are doing so in the knowledge that you are required to adhere to these Regulations. You will not be allowed on if you display any behaviour which gives rise to a reasonable belief that you will not comply with these regulations.
3. Once you have entered the Resort, if you do not comply with these Regulations or we believe, with reasonable cause, that you have not complied with them, we (Alton Towers Security personnel or a Police Officer) will remove you from the Resort. If you refuse to leave, you will be deemed to be trespassing and we may use reasonable force to remove you. If you are ejected from the Resort, you will have no right to a refund.
4. ATR will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by visitors. We may, however, without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Resort in its entirety or any part of it; close the Resort in its entirety or any part of it; temporarily restrict the number of persons having access to the Resort or any part of it; and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment programme, due to capacity, inclement weather, power failure, special events or any other circumstances or grounds which are judged to be necessary to ensure the safety of guests and staff
5. ATR accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage however it arises (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride undertaken and/or during evacuation from such a ride in the event of breakdown.
6. You must not use threatening, abusive or insulting words or behave in a manner, which, in the opinion of any member of ATR staff, has caused, or is likely to cause, harassment, alarm or distress to any other person or which in any way is likely to provoke such behaviour from another.
7. You are not allowed to display any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could be reasonably judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting.
8. You must be dressed appropriately at all times whilst on the Theme Park – this includes wearing a top and shoes. Note that some rides do not allow riders wearing stilettos. If you are wearing clothing that is indecent or likely to cause offence in any way, you will not be allowed entry.
9. Smoking (including of e-cigarettes) is prohibited within the ATR, with the exception of designated smoking areas (see Resort map for locations).
10. If you behave in a manner which will or is likely to endanger the safety of another, you will be escorted from the Resort. The climbing of, or standing upon, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, or buildings is strictly prohibited for this reason.
11. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must only be used in accordance with any written rules, regulations or guide lines or verbal instructions given by the operator.
12. You must have a valid Admission ticket to enter the Theme Park and entry must be by valid or lawful means. Admission tickets must be retained as proof of payment; any member of Resort staff may request to see tickets at any time.
13. Admission tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. They are not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
14. No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Theme Park unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
15. No weapon, firearm, explosive, noxious gas or liquid or any other substance or article which can or may be used to cause harm to another or damage to property can be brought onto the Resort.
16. No alcohol or intoxicant or any drugs falling under the misuse of drugs act 1971 may be brought onto the Resort.
17. If we reasonably believe you are in possession of any item as detailed above (in 15 and 16), we (Alton Towers Resort Security personnel or Police Officer) reserve the right to search you.
18. Guide Dogs are welcome at the Resort, but must be kept under close control at all times. No other dogs or pets of any other kind are allowed on the Resort.
19. Certain premises on the Resort are authorised to sell alcohol in accordance with the
Licensing Act 2003. Any alcohol purchased at one of these premises must be consumed
on the premises or where the premises have an external guest area, within the boundaries of this area, as authorised by the act.
20. From time to time ATR or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the Theme Park, which may feature visitors. Entry to the Resort is deemed acceptance of these Regulations, and you therefore agree that ATR or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with ATR or such authorised party (as the case may be).
Theme Park Booking Conditions
Guests are admitted to the park subject to the park regulations which are displayed at the main entrance to the park, a copy of which is available on request.
The rides and attractions are open from 16th March - 10th November 2013. During this time the management of Alton Towers will attempt to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are open for use by guests. However Alton Towers reserves the right to alter or change the programme of rides and attractions if at any time it is deemed necessary to do so. Height and all other ride restrictions still apply
Tickets are not transferable and accordingly may not be sold or passed to any third party. All persons entering the park must have a valid entrance ticket which must be retained during your visit.
Fastrack tickets: These ticket allow the bearer one ride on each of the rides listed. The bearer must comply with the ride health and safety restriction notices and multiple rides will not be allowed. Height restrictions of 1.4m apply on Nemesis, Oblivion & Air. All rides are subject to availability.
A child is aged between 4 and 11 years inclusive. An adult is aged 12 years and over. Children under 4years old enter Alton Towers free of charge.
Please note open dated tickets are not valid for special events.
Alton Towers reserves the right to transfer tickets to another date at any time or offer an alternative ride in case of ride breakdown.
Please note height restrictions apply on most rides.
Those purchasing disabled tickets will be asked to produce proof of disability, for example Blue Badge holders or a letter from the DWP with photographic identification. For more information on our disability policy please visit the Disabled Access Section on altontowers.com.
Please note that tickets purchased on-line are discounted. For on the day rates please visit AltonTowers.com and check before your visit. All ticket prices displayed here are only available when making a booking on-line.
Please allow 6 days for delivery in the UK. Tickets will be dispatched up to 5 days from visit, after this date they will be held for collection at the Admissions Reception.
Tickets are non refundable.
ALTON TOWERS HOTELS A DIVISION OF ALTON TOWERS RESORT OPERATIONS LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Within 7 days of making your booking we shall send you a Reservation Confirmation.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they form the contract between you and us. By clicking the button below you are confirming that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions. The person that books the stay and accepts terms and conditions does so on behalf of, and with the consent of, all persons in the party. Should you make a booking with us on behalf of a third party you will be held jointly and severally responsible to us for the total cost of the services/products booked.
1. Special Requests
Any special requests with regard to rooms need to be made at the time of making your booking. Alton Towers Hotels will use its reasonable endeavors to accommodate such requests, although these cannot be guaranteed. Some requests may incur extra charges payable direct to the hotel.
When a booking is made more than 30 days ahead of arrival date:
a) Payment for on line bookings must be made for the total cost of your stay immediately by credit or debit cardb) If your booking is more than 30 days prior to arrival date, a 50% deposit of the total cost of your stay, along with full payment of any extras pre-booked, is required or you can pay the full cost with one payment. If your booking is within 30 days of arrival date a full balance payment will be required.
The balance must be paid 30 days before the date of your arrival.
Please note that your theme park tickets and arrival pack will not be issued until full payment has been received. Once we have received the payment requested, your booking will be confirmed.
When a booking is made less than 30 days ahead of arrival date:
a) Payment for on line bookings must be made for the total cost of your stay immediately by credit or debit cardb) Payment for telephone bookings must be made for the total cost of your stay immediately by credit or debit card
Any extras incurred during your stay such as dinner etc will need to be settled on departure from the hotel. If a credit or debit card has been provided on check in then any such amounts will be debited on departure.
3. Credit and Debit Card Payments
Credit and debit card payments will normally be authorised and charged to your account the same day or next working day. No receipts will be sent.
You may authorise us to charge the balance payment to the same credit or debit card on the balance due date by either advising Reservations at the time of making the booking or telephoning Reservations on 0871 222 1100*.
4. Other Payment Methods
All cheques and postal orders sent by post must be made payable to Alton Towers Hotels and have the reservation number written on the reverse and be accompanied by the signed Payment Form.
VAT at the rate of 20% is included in the price, although we reserve the right to amend prices if there is any change in VAT rates.
Where a refund is to be made by Alton Towers Hotels, payments made by credit or debit cards will be refunded via the same card number less any non-refundable deposit and any other non-refundable amount. All other payments will be refunded by cheque made payable to the person named on the Reservation Confirmation.
6. Amendments & Cancellations
If, for any reason, you would like to amend your booking after it has been confirmed we will do our best to assist you. Online room rates are subject to change however the rate of an existing booking will not be reduced after any rates have been decreased. If you wish to amend your booking and provide us with more than 7 days notice prior to arrival date then no charge will be made. If you wish to amend your booking and provide us with less than 7 days notice then the cancellation charges as detailed below will apply. However, you may transfer your booking into someone else's name provided we are advised of, and are in agreement with, the changes, for which there is no administration fee payable.
If, for any reason, you have to cancel your stay you should contact Reservations immediately on 0871 222 1100*. You will be given a cancellation number, which you should record. The reasons for any such cancellations will be considered sympathetically and, if requested by you, we will attempt to offer you a stay on an alternative date.
Please note that any change of date will be likely to involve a change in price of your stay. You must pay us any increase due immediately, any refund due we will pay as per our refunds policy detailed above.
We reserve the right to increase or decrease prices at any time without notice. In the event that a price decreases after you have made your booking, we are unable to refund any difference between the price paid and any lower price, which may subsequently become available.
Once a reservation has been made at the Alton Towers Resort it is non-transferable, cannot be sold, and is non refundable unless otherwise stated in the cancellation policy.
If you do not want to stay at another time and wish to cancel a booking, or if you alter your booking with less than 7 days notice prior to your scheduled arrival date, the following charges will apply:-
NOTICE GIVEN OF ALTERATION OR CANCELLATION
More than 7 days before arrival date£25.00 administration fee
From 7 days to 1 day before arrival date 50% of total cost as stated on the Reservation Confirmation
Arrival date or no show 100% of total cost as stated on the Reservation Confirmation
Alton Towers Hotels reserves the right to make alterations to a booking but to no lesser value or quality. The customer will be notified in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable of any such alteration.
7. Your Security
Your stay is being provided by Alton Towers Hotels. We are required, by law, to provide insurance in the event of the insolvency of Tussauds Hotels Limited. If your stay is affected by such insolvency, you will be entitled to a refund of monies paid by you. Our insurance details are as follows: Marsh Insurance, Marsh Ltd, Tower Place, Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 5BU. A Certificate of Insurance is available on request.
8. Behaviour Policy
Your behaviour should not be excessive or rowdy, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and could lead to eviction from the Alton Towers Resort. You must show consideration for your neighbours and other guests. Please treat accommodation and facilities with respect and care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. We reserve the right to recover from you any compensation we may pay to other guests as a result of your action.
9. Large/Group Bookings
We require large groups of 15 guests or above, school/college parties and all male/ or female groups to apply in writing, addressed for the attention of the Advanced Sales Manager, before a reservation can be made. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse any booking, including a group booking.
10. School Parties
We require school parties, to have at least 1 member of staff to every 8 children, to stay at the Hotel.
11. Rooming Lists
Guest Rooming lists must be received at least 7 days prior to arrival at the Hotel.
The Alton Towers Resort shall not be liable for:-A) Any damage or loss of any property or items belonging to the guest.B) Personal injury to the guests (but only so far as such injury is not caused by Alton Towers' negligence)
Bedroom accommodation is available from 3.00pm on the day of your arrival, and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. The Organiser shall ensure that all occupants of such bedrooms shall be made aware of the emergency fire procedures, which apply at the Hotel (and a copy of which is displayed in each bedroom and will be made available upon request). All bedrooms and bedroom corridors within Alton Towers Hotel are strictly non-smoking areas. If using the bunk beds, the manufacturers recommendation states that no children under the age of six years should use the upper bunk.
No wines, spirits or other drinks or food can be brought into either the Park or the Hotel, without prior written agreement with the Hotel.
14. Guest Feedback
If you feel dissatisfied with any aspect of your stay with us, please speak to the Guest Services Manager within the hotel. In most cases, we will be able to help you immediately so you can enjoy the rest of your stay.
Where this is not the case, you must ensure that you record the details with the Guest Services Manager and then you should write, no later than 21 days after your departure, from the Alton Towers Hotel, letters to be addressed to Guest Relations Manager. All letters must be sent by the lead booking name of the reservation, as replies will only be addressed to this person.
15. Park Regulations
All persons entering the Theme Park are admitted subject to the Park Regulations, which are displayed at the entrance to the Park, and on this page, a copy of which is available upon request.
16. Important Notice
The information contained on Alton Towers website and our booking system is believed to be correct. However, we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend any part of it if such alterations are thought to be necessary. In particular, we reserve the right to change the prices without prior notice provided that such changes are notified to you before you book your stay. The photographs reproduced on the website and online booking system are intended to give a general impression of the Alton Towers Resort and what you may expect from your stay. We will attempt to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are open for use by you during your stay. However we reserve the right to alter the programme of rides and attractions if, at any time, it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
The Alton Towers Resort will make every effort to notify the booker of any such delay with as much notice as possible, and make every effort to amend bookings to a mutually satisfactory date. However if we are unable to accommodate at an alternative date, then any payments made will be refunded in full. The Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry, and to close and/or alter any part of the facilities.
Alton Towers Waterpark: Please ensure there is one adult (16yrs+) in the water to supervise every child under 5 in your party, or one adult per every 2 children between 5 and 9 years. Entry will be refused if this adult/child safety ratio is not met.
Please note that our Spa Facilities are suitable for guests aged over 16 years only. This includes guests booked on Spa Break Packages.
*Calls to this number cost 10 pence per minute on the BT network, calls from other carriers and mobiles may vary
50% off Alton Towers Hotels
50% offer is subject to availability, valid
from 23.03.14 until 06.11.14 excluding all Saturdays and 04.04.14-26.04.14;
04.05.14 – 05.05.14; 23.05.14-01.06.14; 18.07.14- 01.09.14; 17.10.14-01.11.14.
Offer is valid for bed and breakfast rates
only in a standard room. Theme Park, Waterpark,
Golf, Spa entrance and treatments and all other chargeable leisure activities
are not included. Cannot be transferred to an existing
booking or used in conjunction with any other offer. Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in
its absolute discretion, to refuse entry, and to close and/or alter any part of
the facilities. Offer is non-transferable, cannot be sold,
and no cash alternative is offered. Room prices vary and are subject to change. Dates are subject to change. You must bring
your 50% voucher with you to validate the offer. If you do not bring your voucher Alton
Towers Resort reserves the right to charge you the full price.
Save 35% on Hotel Bookings online
Save 35% off Hotel bookings online. This offer is only included on full Hotel rates and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is valid for Alton Towers Hotel and Splash Landings Hotel bookings between 22.03.14 - 09.11.14. Offer ends 31st January 2014.
Save 10% on Hotel Bookings online
Save 10% off Hotel bookings online. This offer is only included on full Hotel rates and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is also not included on Themed Weekend bookings.
Feb Half Term network marketing discounted tickets - Terms
entitles the holder to a maximum of two adult and two child entries to the
Alton Towers Theme Park at £15 per adult and £12 per child (aged 4-11) per
Adult is 12 & over at the Alton Towers Resort. Child free entry is under 4
years at the Alton Towers Resort.
Voucher is valid from 15-23.02.14 at the Alton Towers Resort. Dates subject to
change–check opening dates & times before your visit at altontowers.com.
Voucher can only be used as stipulated and it cannot be exchanged for cash or
used in any other way. Sale of the voucher for profit is prohibited.
Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change.
Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession,
reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, 2 day pass, Annual Pass, on-line
tickets, rail inclusive offers, secondary ticketed events or for group/advance
Voucher is not valid at Alton Towers Hotels, Waterpark, Spa or Golf, and does
not include early ride time.
Voucher must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth
operator. Not for resale.
Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
The Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to
refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities
including closure of rides and/or attractions for technical, operational,
health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain
rides and attractions.
Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over
at the Alton Towers Resort.
11. Voucher includes one free car parking ticket.
Voucher also includes a 2 for 1 offer on hot drinks (buy one get one
free on medium hot drinks when used in conjunction with this leaflet.
This voucher entitles the bearer to one free hot drink upon the purchase of
another hot drink of equal or greater value from the following
restaurants: Corner Coffee and Bar; Towers Family Restaurant; Ripsaw Café
or Wobble World Café. Offer subject to availability and serving time
restrictions apply, please check with the restaurant before ordering. Voucher
must be surrendered before ordering. Voucher has no cash value.
Voucher not for resale. Not to be used in conjunction with any other
offer or promotion. Photocopies not accepted. Valid until 23.02.14.
Alton Towers Resort Annual Pass - Terms and Conditions of benefits
Merlin Annual Pass
For Merlin Annual Pass Terms and Conditions please visit www.merlinannualpass.co.uk
Alton Towers Spa: Terms and Conditions
Please be aware we do ask you to arrive for your treatment at least 10 minutes before your scheduled time. This time is for you to prepare yourself for your treatment. Swimwear is required if you are visiting our Aqua Relaxation Rooms. Towels, robes and slippers are provided. Prices are subject to change without notice.The Alton Towers Spa is open to over 16s only, with the exception of File and Polish and i.d bare Minerals make up lesson and application for over 13s only.
Cancellation Policy - Guests will be asked to pay in full at the time of booking.
Payment will be taken if less than 24 hours is given for a cancellation or non arrival on the day. For treatments/Aqua Relaxation Room appointments, guests are kindly asked to five 24 hours notice or the full value of the treatment/Aqua Relaxation Room session will be charged.
Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter any part of the facilities, subject to availability.
† Calls to 0871 numbers cost 10p per minute on the BT network. Calls from other carriers and mobile may vary.
Fastrack tickets have limited availability. These tickets are non transferable and must be used on day of purchase. Fastrack tickets do not give choice of seating and may still incur a wait time. Please check at the entrance to the attractions for the restrictions, which apply in all cases. Fastrack tickets can only be used once on each attraction listed on the ticket, with the exception of Scream Plus and Platinum, which are unlimited. The unlimited Fastrack tickets require guests to leave the ride and re-join the Fastrack queue. Prices subject to change.
2 for 1 entry to the Alton Towers Theme Park - Terms and
entitles the holder to one FREE ENTRY per voucher and per full paying adult. If
the holder of this voucher buys a fully priced adult ticket to the Alton Towers
Theme Park, then s/he may take with him/her one other person who will enter the
Theme Park on the same day free of charge.
Voucher is valid until 07.11.14 at the Alton Towers Resort. Dates subject to
change–check opening dates & times before your visit at altontowers.com.
Only one voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
10. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years of
age or over at the Alton Towers Resort.
Kelloggs 2 for 1 Terms and Conditions
1.Voucher entitles the holder to one FREE ENTRY per voucher and per full paying adult. If the holder of this voucher buys a fully priced adult ticket to the Alton Towers Theme Park, then s/he may take with him/her one other person who will enter the Theme Park on the same day free of charge.
2. Adult is 12 & over at the Alton Towers Resort. Child free entry is under 4 years at the Alton Towers Resort.
3. Voucher is valid until 31 May 2014 at the Alton Towers Resort excluding theme park closed dates (11 November 2013 – 14 February 2014 and 24 February 2014 - 21 March 2014). Dates subject to change–check opening dates & times before your visit at altontowers.com.
4. Voucher can only be used as stipulated and it cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way. Sale of the voucher for profit is prohibited. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession, reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, 2 day pass, Annual Pass, on-line tickets, rail inclusive offers, on events or concerts or for group/advance bookings.
5. Voucher is not valid at Alton Towers Hotels, Waterpark, Spa or Golf, and does not include early ride time.
6. Voucher must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator. Not for resale.
7. Only one voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
8. The Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
9. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions.
10. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over at the Alton Towers Resort.
Kids go free to the Alton Towers Theme Park - Terms and
entitles the holder to one FREE CHILD ENTRY (aged 4-11) per voucher and per
full paying adult. If the holder of this voucher buys a fully priced adult
ticket to the Alton Towers Theme Park, then s/he may take with him/her one child
(aged 4-11) who will enter the Theme Park on the same day free of charge.
Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over
at the Alton Towers Resort.
Kelloggs Grown-ups Go Free Terms and Conditions
1.Voucher entitles the holder to one FREE ENTRY per voucher and per full paying child (aged 4-11). If the holder of this voucher buys a fully priced child ticket to the Alton Towers Theme Park, then s/he may take with him/her one other person who will enter the Theme Park on the same day free of charge.
10. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over at the Alton Towers Resort.
Kellogg's - Tweet When U Eat - Online Terms and Conditions
1. There are 3,614 prizes available in total consisting of:
Prize is valid for any one day of the season from 03.06.13 – 31.08.14 excluding use on Alton Towers Resort special events, concerts and closed dates. Theme park closes 10th November 2013 – 22nd March 2014. The pass is for one day theme park entry and one Fastrack ride on The Smiler per person. Prize does not include food or drink. Tickets are non transferable. Each prize is for 1 winner and 3 guests.
Prize is valid for any one day of the season from 03.06.13 – 31.08.14 excluding use on Alton Towers Resort special events, concerts and closed dates. Theme park closes 10th November 2013 – 22nd March 2014. The pass is for one day theme park entry and unlimited Fastrack rides on The Smiler per person. Unlimited Fastrack pass does not entitle continuous riding, riders must disembark after each ride and re join via the Fastrack entrance for the next ride. Prize does not include food or drink. Tickets are non transferable. Each prize is for 1 winner and 3 guests.
Prize includes an overnight stay at the Alton Towers Resort for four (1 winner + 3 guests). Includes breakfast, and standard accommodation, plus 2 day entrance to the Alton Towers theme park with unlimited Fastrack rides on The Smiler one per person. Unlimited Fastrack pass does not entitle continuous riding, riders must disembark after each ride and re join via the Fastrack entrance for the next ride. Entrance to the Alton Towers Spa is not included. Prize is valid from 3rd June – 7th November 2013. Limited number of competition prize rooms available on any one night and subject to availability. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Offer applicable to standard rooms only.
Prize excludes Alton Towers Resort Special events, concerts and closed dates. Theme park closes 10th November 2013 – 22nd March 2014. Full terms at www.altontowers.com/tsandcs. VIP prizes will also includes £400 spending money in Alton Towers Magic Money vouchers in total per VIP prize plus VIP travel to and from the park with pick up and drop off at one location. Kellogg’s shall not be liable for any further expenses.
2. Winners of the VIP The Smiler Experiences will be required to attend the hotel with 1 x guest aged 18+. Identification will be required upon check-in. Check in can only be made from 3pm onwards. 2 day theme park entry commences on the day of check-in.
3. A ‘Late Entry Draw’ for all late entries will take place on 02.06.14 for all tweets received to #Kravethesmiler between 09.09.13 and 01.06.14. There will be an additional 250 ‘Fastrack’ prizes to be won. These tickets will be valid until 31.08.14.
4. All prizes are in conjunction with the new ‘The Smiler’ rollercoaster at Alton Towers Resort. Fastrack and All Day Play experiences do not include travel to or from the park.
5. Prize winners for Fastrack / All Day Play experiences will be selected randomly from all valid ‘entries’ received.
6. For VIP challenge entries, Kellogg’s will randomly select a percentage of entries for judging based on the following criteria:
7. Entrants are able to win a VIP The Smiler Experience once only. Entrants are able to win a Fastrack or All Day play prize a maximum of once per day.
8. Third party or bulk entries will not be accepted.
9. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact winners but in the event of failure to do so within 24 hours (Fastrack and All Day Play winners) or 48 hours (VIP winners) it reserves the right at its absolute discretion to re-distribute the prize to a substitute winner, awarded under the same criteria as the original winner.
10. Prizes will be delivered to winners directly, by post within 28 days.
11. Prizes that are undelivered or returned to sender will be deemed unwanted and the prize will be lost.
12. Prize winners will be required to participate in any publicity relating to the promotion at no extra compensation over and beyond the award of prizes.
13. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. Kellogg’s is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the claimant in the application.
14. The promotion is not endorsed by Twitter. By taking part in the promotion, entrants also agree to adhere to all Twitter’s terms and conditions. A full list can be found here: https://twitter.com/tos
15. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control, when the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
16. The promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. By participating in the offer, you accept these terms & conditions and are bound by all the rules and regulations in full.
17. The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
18. Tweets / Entries deemed by the promoter to be inappropriate will be disallowed; this includes but is not limited to any use of profanity, racism, offensive terms / language and inappropriate photo submissions (i.e. nudity).
19. Where there are exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
PROMOTER:Registered UK office: Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited, Talbot Road, Manchester, M16 0PU (company registration number 3237431). Registered RoI office: Kellogg Company of Ireland Limited, Suite 3, One Earlsfort Centre, Lower Hatch Street, Dublin 2 (company registration number 49450). PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THESE ADDRESSES.
Resort All Day Dining Terms and Conditions.
The following information is provided to assist in the identification of our UK Employer Liability Insurers and Global Public Liability Insurers.
Policy Number UKCANC33447
Sign up to receive our amazing email newsletters... get great offers and discounts!
Have you got a spare 5 minutes to answer our short survey?
Alton Towers Resort Operations Limited ("ATROL") operates Alton Towers Resort as an agent for and on behalf of Merlin Attractions Operations Limited.
ATROL Registered Number: 06127441
ATROL Registered Office: 3 Market Close, Poole, Dorset BH15 1NQ
Web design by headland - web marketing agency