Alton Towers Jobs
WELCOME! Your next step in your career begins now…
So, you are thinking about working with us, nice to meet you. We are Alton Towers Resort.
The UK’s Number 1 theme park and short break destination.
Our employees all share the same mission, making Britain happy. You could be operating our world class rides, cooking up a storm in our Resort hotels or even feeding our thousands of fish!
Working with us is like joining a family, we all work together to provide guests with memorable experiences. Although this is no easy task, you will be fully trained and supported throughout your career.
In this role you'll be committed to delivering memorable experiences for our guests every day and to help with the operation of our rides and attractions.Find out more
Sales & Admissions Host
As an Admissions Host you will be the face of the resort, being one of the first and last team members our guests interact with, delivering the most magical start and end to their day!Find out more
In this role, you will ensure that our shops are fully stocked whilst delivering fantastical customer service!Find out more
Security & Medical Roles
We are looking for SIA qualified officers and WMAS qualified First Responders who will help us protect the magic!Find out more
Where you can work with over 300 unique species of fish!Find out more
Events Technician Roles
In this role you will play a key part in the technical delivery of our award winning, world-class, year-round events programme.Find out more
We have serval exciting opportunities available within our technical services department! From mechanical engineers to maintenance operatives, we have the role for you!Find out more
We are seeking performers with a wide range of skills to join our entertainments team!Find out more
About the Recruitment Process
Our application process is quick, easy and stress-free! You could be hired and working with us within 7 days.
- Apply for desired role.
- Interview arranged.
- Attend your interview at our wonderful Magic Headquarters
- Begin your thrilliant career journey… who knows where you will end up!
Our tips for a successful application and interview
You’ve decided to apply for a job at Alton Towers, the UK’s biggest theme park! Here are some quick words of advice to help you with your application and interview.
- Make your application specific to the job role. Read the job description carefully and show us how your skills match the role requirements.
- Depending on the job role, you may be required to upload a CV.
- Give us examples of your previous work or experiences.
- Take your time - check your grammar and spelling
- Be honest and sell yourself!
To give a fantabulous interview, we recommend the following.
- Show up on time at the correct location (if you have any doubts, feel free to email us)
- Prepare your answers to show that you are the right fit for the job
- Think of questions as this gives you the opportunity to find out more about the job
- Engage with the interviewer, remember eye contact!
- Relax and be yourself
It normally takes around 1-2 weeks for the hiring managers to screen applications, you can always email us for an update on your application.
We love interviewing candidates to join our family at Alton Towers, we want the application process to be as fun and stress-free as possible! We want everyone to have the opportunity to show us how amazing they are. If you require any assistance or adjustments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where someone from the team will be happy to help.
Perks – just some more reasons to work with us
Everyone that works at Alton Towers Resort can enjoy.
- 28 days holiday
- Fortnightly pay
- Fantastic progression and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary company bonus
- Merlin Magic Pass which gives you, your friends and family free admission to all our attractions worldwide- Worth over £1000!
- Access to exclusive employee events and monthly incentives
- 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
- 40% discount on LEGO
- Life Assurance
- Accessible employee transport links
I run world known rollercoasters for a living at the beautiful towers! Full of heritage, fun and a bit of dark magic.
We have an amazing team in Area 4! I love how everyone gets along and everyday is different
I work with an amazing team in retail, great leaders and every day is a joy.
The team you work with become your family, would not want to work anywhere else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most of our roles benefit from fortnightly pay, but don’t worry, we will give you all the details after interview.
This will be discussed at interview; you will also be given your new manager’s contact details so you can have any questions answered. However, you could be working with us within 7 days.
Your manager will arrange an appointment and the uniform team will be in touch, you may even have your uniform appointment at interview.
The uniform department can be found on the first floor of Magic HQ.
Follow the signposts for the “Learning Academy” when you come through the resort entrance.
Our recruitment team will be happy to help at email@example.com
Unfortunately, this is not something that we offer.