About the roles
We are currently recruiting for Scarefest Performers - £11 per hour to join us at the Alton Towers Resort, the UK's only attraction that specialises in making Britain happy!
In this role you'll have the opportunity to join our outstanding cast to perform in our award-winning Scare Product. We have a wide range of Entertainment on offer here at the Resort, characters are as demanding as they are fulfilling, and we are looking for versatile and resilient performers who are ready to rise to the challenge:
- Spine Tingling Scare Actors
- Diverse actors that an bring to life spooky character led roles
- Fun Costume Animators to entertain our families
- Talented and stylised Dancers
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you thrive on performing within live theatrical attractions?
- Do you like working in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you comfortable interacting with thousands of guests every day?
The Perks of the job
Number one- we’re a fun, friendly and unique environment in which you are guaranteed to meet like minded people and have fun! Benefits include:
- Up to 2 days volunteer leave per year for all employees with at least 1 year of continuous service
- Fortnightly pay
- Fantastic progression and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary company bonus
- Merlin Magic Pass which gives you, your friends and family free admission to all our attractions worldwide- Worth over £1000!
- Access to exclusive employee events and monthly incentives
- 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
- 40% discount on LEGO
- Life Assurance
- Accessible employee transport links
Why Alton Towers Resort?
Alton Towers Resort has been a world-renowned haven of fun and adventure for almost 200 years! Set in over 500 acres of beautiful Staffordshire countryside, the Alton Towers Resort offers 5 fantastically themed Hotels / accommodation, plus over 40 world class rides & attractions.
We pride ourselves on delivering massive giggles, mega thrills and major glee to all of our guests, and aspire to deliver the same to our employees. We treat everyone as unique individuals and understand that everyone has their own talent and skills to being to the Resort to deliver Fantastical Escapism to our guests.
If you want to join a team where Banishing the Ordinary is part of everyday life; where you can make new friends, meet new people, and where no one day is ever the same as the next, then Apply Today!
Following your application, a member of our team will be in touch via email to arrange an interview here at our Alton Towers Resort- you could be delivering magical experiences in less than 7 days’ time!
Got a question? Please contact us at Recruitment@Alton-Towers.com
Everyone Matters at Merlin.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.
If you have any questions or if you require any assistance, because of a disability or medical condition, please contact us by email at Recruitment@Alton-Towers.com and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.