2nd day at the Theme Park FREE when you stay over
1 hour early access to the Theme Park
Enjoy fantastical evening entertainment for all the family
FREE Car Parking when you stay at the Alton Towers Resort
Leave your bags early & have them taken to your room
Indulge your friends and family in one of our luxury Treehouses
Nestled above the beautiful surroundings of the Enchanted Village, experience our luxury Treehouses for that extra special escape.
Our five Treehouses offer true top of the tree exclusivity, and provide the ultimate in extravagance for up to eight people.
Each Treehouse has its own unique style, with opulent furnishings in four separate bedrooms, self-catering facilities and a relaxing lounge area with 50” plasma TV and games console.
Relax in the outdoor seating area with private hot tub on the decking and beautiful views over the enchanting woodland.
Great for Special OccasionsWith a Private Hot Tub!
- A fantastical stay in an a luxurious Treehouse for up to 8 people
- A full English breakfast buffet to set you up for the exciting day ahead
- Your 2nd Day Theme Park ticket is FREE
- Enjoy evening entertainment for all the family
- Enter the Theme Park one hour before opening for selected rides
- Indulge in the private hot tub, enjoy room service and VIP parking
With such an unforgettable package, make Alton Towers Resort your only destination.
After a busy day at the theme park, return to the Enchanted Village to take part in evening activities such as Games & Sports, Nature Trail, Circus School and Treasure Hunt. (Please note: There will be limited activities during off-peak periods).
You'll also have access to all of the amazing entertainment at the Splash Landings Hotel and Alton Towers Hotel! From watching a marvellous children's show, to dancing the night away with our live vocalists, we guarantee a fantastic evening. Don't forget to check out the fantastical Alton Towers Waterpark, the Enchanted Forest Tree Top Quest courses, and the wacky 9-hole Extraordinary Golf course. These can be added onto your package when booking, or alternatively at the Resort when you arrive (extra charges apply). Please note: There will be limited hotel entertainment during off-peak periods and added extras are subject to availability.
There's no end to the fun you can have in the Alton Towers Waterpark. You can unwind in Lagoona Bay or the Lazy River and let all your stresses float away, or enjoy some adrenaline thrilled adventure on the Master Blaster Water Coaster, sending you speeding round the Waterpark at exhilarating speeds.
Tree Top Quest
Two fantastical rope courses set within the captivating woodland of the Enchanted Village - high ropes for those with a head for heights and low ropes for younger children or those who want to stay a bit closer to the ground!
Test your skills at Extraordinary Golf located near Splash Landings Hotel. Two wacky 9-hole courses with outrageous obstacles themed around some of the most famous Alton Towers Resort rides and attractions.
Step inside the Alton Towers Spa and find yourself in a blissful oasis of luxurious tranquillity, nestled within the beautiful grounds of the Alton Towers Hotel.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the quirky Crooked Spoon restaurant with a delicious yet unusual menu on offer. Keep an eye out for the mischievous little folk, as rare glimpses have been caught on camera and displayed on the gallery walls… Watch very carefully as they may not be quite as they seem! In the evening, sit back and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere.
The new Rollercoaster Restaurant situated within the Theme Park is set below a vast rollercoaster track where diners can watch as orders tackle two gravity defying loop-the-loops before dropping 8 metres down the tornado spiral to their table.
Full English Breakfast is included and is served between 7.30am and 10.00am
- Accommodating up to 8 people, with four bedrooms, kitchen area, lounge, private decking and hot tub
- 50" Plasma TV, Tea/Coffee making facilities, Heating, Hairdryer, Free Toiletries, Free Wifi, VIP Parking
- Kids will love exploring the mushroom trail and play areas in the Enchanted Village.
- Evening entertainment includes face painting, games, nature trail and a circus school (subject to availability during peak season).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in this quirky restaurant with a delicious yet unusual menu on offer.
- Keep an eye out for the mischievous little folk, as rare glimpses have been caught on camera and displayed on the gallery walls…
- Full on family escape, offering a bright and tropical taste of the Caribbean.
- After splishing and splashing the day away in the Alton Towers Waterpark don’t miss the fantastic evening entertainment.
- Enjoy an enchanting break in one of our Woodland Lodges, great for groups and family time.
- Experience a land full of forest sprites and little fable folk that live amongst the trees in the Enchanted Village
- This unique hotel is themed around the incredible explorer Sir Algenon, who has made the Alton Towers Hotel his home.
- There are plenty of fun and quirky features to discover, including his amazing flying ship which has crash-landed right in the middle of the hotel.
The fun never stops in our fantastical Theme Park with a huge choice of rides and attractions. New for 2016 blast through an advanced space travel portal to another dimension on Galactica the world's first rollercoaster fully dedicated to Virtual Reality.
Come and explore CBeebies Land at Alton Towers Resort! The interactive land is the only place where you can meet, join in, and play with all your favourite CBeebies characters. Free entry for all children under three!
There's no end to the fun you can have in our splashtastic Waterpark. From the lazy river to the Master Blaster water coaster. The Waterpark offers gallons of excitement for kids of all ages all year around!
The Dine Of Your Life! Watch as your order tackles two gravity defying loop-the-loops before dropping 8 metres down the tornado spiral to your table. Open 11am to 10pm daily!
Two fantastical high ropes courses set within the captivating woodland of the Enchanted Village - a high ropes for those with a head for heights and low ropes for younger children or those who want to stay a bit closer to the ground!
Test your crazy golf skills with two wacky 9-hole courses with outrageous obstacles themed around some of the most famous Alton Towers Resort rides and attractions. Putt your way to Oblivion and meet your Nemesis - a superb way to start or end your day.
Sign up to receive our amazing email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts! Terms and Conditions.