Alton Towers Hotel
This unique hotel is themed around the incredible explorer Sir Algenon, who has made the Alton Towers Hotel his home.
- Iconic themed rooms
- Fun evening entertainment
- Bar and lakeside terrace
Splash Landings Hotel
For a hotel with fun at its heart, check in to the wonderfully wacky Splash Landings Hotel. There’s tonnes of fun to be had, including a fabulous disco hosted by the amazing Calypso Crew.
- Splashtastic themed rooms
- Family entertainment
- Home to the Alton Towers Waterpark
CBeebies Land Hotel
Step inside the rainbow and straight into the colourful world of the UK's only CBeebies Land Hotel, all uniquely designed for young families.
- Designed for toddlers
- Delightfully themed rooms
- Music, stories and adventures
Enjoy an enchanting short break in one of our log cabins, designed for young families and groups of friends. The Enchanted Village offers a comfy and quirky option for your escape.
- Fairytale woodland lodges
- Enchanting and cosy theming
- Outdoor play areas
Indulge your friends and family with a luxury treehouse holiday, complete with a private hot tub! Our five Treehouses offer true top of the tree extravagance for up to eight people.
- Luxurious treehouses
- Unique and intricate layout
- Ideal for parties or bigger groups
Escape to the great British outdoors on a budget break in the Stargazing Pods at Alton Towers Resort.
- Unique sleeping experience
- Set around village green
- See the stars with outdoor telescopes
Choose from our range of tried and tested hotels nearby for a perfect home-away-from-home stay at an unbeatable price!