October Half Term at Alton Towers Resort
As the nights get longer, Scarefest beckons. On October’s spookiest dates, tiptoe into Alton Towers Resort for all sorts of creepy scares and shocks as its award-winning Scarefest returns for 2024 with live entertainment for all ages and our award-winning spooktacular scare experiences for the bravest of souls. Open until 9pm each day daring guests can face our head-spinning, hair-raising rides and attractions in darkness including Wicker Man and The Smiler!
October Half Term Short Breaks
One day just isn’t enough! Let the fabulousness continue into the night when Alton Towers Resort is open until late (9pm). Choose from five spooktacular themed accommodations, from the spirited Enchanted Village to the giggleicious CBeebies Land Hotel. Book now for best availability over October Half Term.
Your package includes:
- An unforgettable overnight stay
- A full English breakfast buffet
- Fantabulous evening entertainment
- A 9-hole round of Extraordinary Golf
- Free Car Parking
Stay in one of our fantabulously themed accommodations
CBeebies Land Hotel
Step inside the rainbow and straight into the colourful world of the UK's only CBeebies Land Hotel, all uniquely designed for young families.
Alton Towers Hotel
This unique hotel is themed around the incredible explorer Sir Algenon, who has made the Alton Towers Hotel his home.
Enjoy an enchanting short break in one of our log cabins, designed for young families and groups of friends. The Enchanted Village offers a comfy and quirky option for your escape.
Splash Landings Hotel
For a hotel with fun at its heart, check in to the wonderfully wacky Splash Landings Hotel. There's tonnes of fun to be had, including a fabulous disco hosted by the amazing Calypso Crew.
Rides in the dark
Dare you take on our world-class thrill rides in the dark? Will you hurtle towards a six-storey high Wicker Man effigy as it spectacularly bursts into flames?
- Are you brave enough to take on our world-class thrill rides in the dark?
- Fly through the night sky on Galactica; or dive into Oblivion in the pitch black!
- Master the theme park at night, on over 40 rides and attractions.
- Save when you book in advance
- Under 90cm go free to the Theme Park
- Rainy Day Guarantee - get a free return visit
- Fantabulous overnight stay
- On the doorstep of the Theme Park
- Guaranteed Theme Park entry when you add tickets to your package
- Visit the Theme Park again and again with an Alton Towers Annual Pass
- Or the UK's best attractions with a Merlin Annual Pass.
- Great Passholder perks
- Exclusive discounts including dining, shopping and special events