- 11th October - 3rd November
Spooktacular fun, spine-tingling scare mazes and rides in the dark!
As the nights get longer, Scarefest beckons. On October’s spookiest dates, tiptoe into Alton Towers Resort for all sorts of creepy scares and shocks as its award-winning Scarefest returns for 2024 with live entertainment for all ages and our award-winning spooktacular scare experiences for the bravest of souls. Open until 9pm each day daring guests can face our head-spinning, hair-raising rides and attractions in darkness including Wicker Man and The Smiler!
Rides in the Dark
Dare you take on our world-class thrill rides in the dark? Will you hurtle towards a six-storey high Wicker Man effigy as it spectacularly bursts into flames? Maybe fly through the night sky on Galactica; or dive into Oblivion in the pitch black! Master the theme park at night, on over 40 rides and attractions this Scarefest season!
Spooky fun, thrills and spine-tingling terror awaits...
Terrifying Scare Attractions
Mad enough for our multi-award-winning terrifying scare attractions? Horrifying creatures beckon within them – can you escape?
Spooktacular Family Fun
Ready to get spook-alicious? Join our five super-freaky Halloween characters in their mind-blowingly multi-coloured playground as part of the event’s family friendly frights line-up of live entertainment.
The Alton Towers Dungeon
As Scarefest descends on the Towers, enter The Alton Towers Dungeon for a little less laughing… and a lot more SCREAMING!
- Save when you book in advance
- Under 90cm go free to the Theme Park
- Rainy Day Guarantee - get a free return visit
- Fantabulous overnight stay
- On the doorstep of the Theme Park
- Guaranteed Theme Park entry when you add tickets to your package
- Visit the Theme Park again and again with an Alton Towers Annual Pass
- Or the UK's best attractions with a Merlin Annual Pass.
- Great Passholder perks
- Exclusive discounts including dining, shopping and special events