- 7th - 9th, 14th – 31st October
Expect spines to be tingled
Scarefest beckons. On October’s spookiest dates, tiptoe into Alton Towers Resort for all sorts of creepy scares and Spooktacular fun as its award-winning Scarefest returns for 2022 with live entertainment for all ages and a brand-new scare maze. Younger families can enjoy live shows and meet our fabulous Halloween characters. Open until 9pm each day for rides in the dark and spine-tingling fun!
Something is coming...
Our 4 scare attraction combi ticket is now on sale for the 15th year of Scarefest. Three Spooktacular favourites return and one all-new scare experience included for just £32. Are you ready?
Extend your Scarefest day out into a short break
One day just isn't enough! Let the fantabulous fun continue with an amazing short break at Alton Towers Resort. Choose from five themed accommodations including the Alton Towers Hotel - its extraordinary combination of splendiferous accommodation, quirky class and fantabulous eccentricity guarantees rocket-loads of giggles and glee for the whole family!
- Save when you book in advance
- Under 3's go free to the Theme Park
- Rainy Day Guarantee - get a free return visit
- Fantabulous overnight stay
- On the doorstep of the Theme Park
- Guaranteed Theme Park entry when you add tickets to your package
- Visit the Theme Park again and again with an Alton Towers Annual Pass
- Or the UK's best attractions with a Merlin Annual Pass.
- Great Passholder perks
- Exclusive discounts including dining, shopping and special events
Calling all Annual Passholders!
Tickets for Scarefest are now live for you to book - don't forget to pre-book your free passholder reservation for entry into the Alton Towers Theme Park during Scarefest.Pre-book now