The best September holiday!
The beautiful setting of the Staffordshire countryside, is the perfect place to have the ultimate family holiday this September.
The Alton Towers Resort offers three fantastically themed hotels, Stargazing Pods, an Enchanted Village, wacky waterpark, luxury spa, extraordinary golf, Rollercoaster Restaurant.
*Based on family of 4 at Splash Landing Hotel
Oktoberfest is incoming bigger and better than ever!
From 10th September – 2nd October, within the Oktoberfest area extending from the Theme Park front lawns to the whole of Mutiny Bay, there will be two different stages offering a wide range of oomptastic themed entertainment every day!
- Thrilliant rides
- Live performances
- Mutiny Bay's Courtyard
- Food & Drink (with a German twist!)
Here's a taste of what else you could do this September. . .
Your little ones will jump for joy as they get to meet their favourite CBeebies friends and enjoy a range of fantastical CBeebies rides & attractions!Find out more
The Alton Towers Dungeon
This 45 minute thrill-seeking experience, journeys through 5 shows, a boat ride and 6 themed areas.
Additional charges apply.Find out more
TH13TEEN is the world's first vertical free fall drop rollercoaster.Find out more
Enjoy a peaceful stroll through the elegant gardens.Find out more
- Experience over 40 rides & attractions
- Save up to £29 per adult when you book in advance
- Under 3's go free to the Theme Park
- Rainy Day Guarantee - get a free return visit
- Visit the Theme Park again and again with an Alton Towers Annual Pass
- Or the UK's best attractions with a Merlin Annual Pass.
- Great Passholder perks
- Exclusive discounts including dining, shopping and special events