The Alton Towers Dungeon
Laugh and Scream
You’ll be screaming with laughter whilst being sentenced by the Bishop of Stafford, before being condemned to a traitors boat ride down the Black River. In these dark chambers, try to survive the plague, and endure humiliation as well as pain at the hand of the Torturer. If you escape… stop at the local tavern, known to be one of Dick Turpin’s hideouts, he may even shoot by! Then visit the Witch of Burslem’s cottage... to come face to face with her ghost! Miss it and you’ll be GUTTED!
This 45 minute experience journeys through 5 hands on shows, a boat ride* and 6 themed areas. From the frantically funny to the seriously spooky, each show will introduce you to a real historical person from a key moment in Staffordshire’s history. Recommended for ages 10+, reserve your time in the Alton Towers Dungeon which is located next to the Dark Forest behind the Tower Ruins. Valid Theme Park admission is required. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your time slot to enter the Dungeon.
Tickets and Passes
- Scary fun for all the family
- Save over £25 per person when you book in advance
- Experience over 40 rides and attractions
- Free Standard Car Parking
- Valid during 2020 (including Summer weekends & Scarefest*)
- Entry into the Alton Towers Dungeon*
- Laugh & scream through the Dungeon
- Save when you buy in advance
- Spooky fun for all the family