Aimed at families and thrill seekers alike, Alton Towers Oktoberfest will provide guests with delightfully themed entertainment for all ages and delicious food, all wrapped up in a cheerful and ideal for families atmosphere, with a German twist.
- 18th - 20th, 25th - 27th September & 2nd - 4th October
- Day Passes from £34 per person
- Aimed at families and thrill seekers
More details coming soon!
We will be announcing further details about our new Oktoberfest event soon, keep your eyes peeled for further information! Or sign-up to our newsletter to be one of the first to learn more!
- Save over £20 per person when you book 5+ days in advance
- Under 3's go free to the Theme Park
- Rainy Day Guarantee - get a free return visit
- Experience over 40 rides and attractions
- Valid during 2020 (Exclusions Apply*)
- Special offers and news straight to your inbox
- Free Standard Car Parking
- Valid during 2020 (including Summer weekends & Scarefest*)
- Entry into the Alton Towers Dungeon*