Pirate & Princess Week - February Half Term
Last Chance...Rooms Selling Fast!
11th-26th February 2017
11th-26th February 2017
Half Term 11th-26th February 2017
Visit the Alton Towers Resort for February Half Term and experience a range of family fun with a Pirate and Princess takeover. A host of activities await the little ones including a treasure hunt, CBeebies Land character meet and greets and a host of pirate and princess activities. With lots to keep the little ones busy including sword making and a treasure map hunt, there is something for everyone.
In a new activity to the resort, families can get together and have a go at building a den like a marooned pirate. Head outdoors and build your very own pirate den.
Plus, visit Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE to see a variety of amazing fish, splash around in the tropical surroundings of the Alton Towers waterpark, scale the dizzy heights of the Resort’s Tree Top Quest high ropes course and take in a round of the most Extraordinary Golf.
After an action packed day, the family can watch the pirate show and dance the night away in the disco, complete with fancy dress parade.
With so much to pack into a stay, the Alton Towers Resort is the ultimate escape this February Half Term.
Select 'Feb Half Term inc Waterpark' from the 'Choose your Package' drop-down on the booking bar above ('Book Now' button on mobile). Or, Call 0871 222 1100 (calls cost 13p per minute).
Our February Half Term event is open exclusively for hotel guests. Merlin Annual Passes may only be used for hotel discounts during this time.
Half Term fun
- Bed & Breakfast
- One day access to the Waterpark
- One day access to Extraordinary Golf
- Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE
- Sword making & treasure hunt
- Build an outdoor den
- Evening entertainment including a fancy dress parade and disco
Please note the theme park will not be open during the Pirate and Princess February Half Term Week.
Tree Top Quest high ropes and low ropes are also available to book (please note this is not included in the cost of the package).
For a limited time only, book your swashbuckling Pirate and Princess short break for next Feb half term at this year’s price!
Dates: 10th to 25th Feb 2018.
- Enjoy an enchanting break in one of our Woodland Lodges, great for groups and family time.
- Experience a land full of forest sprites and little fable folk that live amongst the trees in the Enchanted Village.
- Indulge your friends and family in a luxury Treehouse, nestled above the beautiful surroundings of the Enchanted Village
- Our five Treehouses offer true top of the tree exclusivity, and provide the ultimate in extravagance for up to eight people.
- This unique hotel is themed around the incredible explorer Sir Algenon, who has made the Alton Towers Hotel his home.
- There are plenty of fun and quirky features to discover, including his amazing flying ship which has crash-landed right in the middle of the hotel.
Make your stay extra special and book to dine in the UK’s first Rollercoaster Restaurant as part of your short break. The new restaurant is set below a vast rollercoaster track where diners can watch as their order tackles two gravity defying loop-the-loops before dropping 8 metres down the tornado spiral to their table. From a standing start, every dish will compete to its final destination, racing along 400m of spiralling steel track.
Sign up to receive our amazing email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts! Terms and Conditions.