2017 Rainy Day Dates
September: 9th, 21st
October: 1st, 19th
Terms & Conditions
- If it rains at Alton Towers Resort on the day of your visit to the Theme Park you will be entitled to return for a FREE like for like visit (E.g. an adult ticket in exchange for an adult ticket and a child ticket in exchange for a child ticket.) when you purchase a specific dated One Day Online Saver Theme Park ticket online at AltonTowers.com.
- Your return visit can only be redeemed between the following dates: 17th March – 23rd March*, 16th April – 4th May*, 8th May – 25th May, 4th June – 30th June, 4th September – 5th October, 8th – 12th October, 15th – 18th October 2018.
- If your rainy day was in 2017, you may return within the day bands marked with an asterisk (17th March – 23rd March, 16th April – 4th May 2018)
- Excludes Special events including Scarefest and Fireworks. Please check AltonTowers.com for opening times and dates before visiting.
- Return tickets will only be issued upon presentation of the original ticket from your first visit. Photocopies and original booking references are not acceptable. Offer only valid when it rains continuously for one (1) hour or more. Weather conditions will be recorded by Alton Tower Resort and our decision will be final.
- Should it rain on your return visit, tickets will not be transferable and you will not be entitled to a further Rainy Day Guarantee.
- No cash alternative is available, tickets cannot be sold.
- The Rainy Day Guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Car parking fee and park regulations apply.
- Exclusions apply. Offer is only valid on One Day “Online Saver” tickets purchased through AltonTowers.com. Excludes any tickets purchased on the day, schools, corporate discount, 3rd Party tickets, corporate events, Merlin’s Magic Wand tickets, open dated tickets, 2 day tickets, tickets purchased using third party reward loyalty points and tickets purchased through the Merlin Contact Centre.
- The rainy day calendar will be updated every week.