|On the Day||Online||Merlin Annual Pass|
All Day Dining
Eat as much as you want, at a great value price, during your incredible day out. This great food package allows you to grab something to eat or drink whenever you want. From just £32.95 per adult / £17.95 per child when you pre-book online. All Day Dining has a minimum purchase of 2 people.
Merlin Annual Pass discount is available when buying on the day - Please see the Resort Box Office for full details...Book now
Where to eat
- Woodcutters Bar & Grill
- Explorer's Pizza Pasta
- The Burger Kitchen
- Corner Coffee
- Little Explorer's Lunch Box
- The Fried Chicken Company
To Go and Quick Treats
- Pirates Pasties
- Nemices Donuts
- Mutiny Bay Donuts
- Pirates Pancakes
All Day Dining Terms and Conditions
- All products purchased with ‘All Day Dining’ must be consumed by the holder. All products must be consumed on the Theme Park, on the day of purchase.
- Any sharing or misuse will result in confiscation of your card and wristband; you may also be ejected from the Theme Park without compensation.
- In order to use ‘All Day Dining’, all holders must have a valid wristband and adults to have a card at all times.
- ‘All Day Dining’ is valid until the advertised ride close time (please see digital signage or speak to a team member).
- Restaurant opening times and availability may vary.
- Each ‘All Day Dining’ transaction is limited to one main meal, one side order and one drink. You may not return to the same outlet with 30 minutes.
- Canned, bottled and alcoholic drinks are not available in the ‘All Day Dining’ offer (excluding water).
- The card and wristband issued will not be replaced if lost or damaged.
- Alton Towers Resort accepts no liability if you feel you have not made satisfactory use of the ‘All Day Dining’ offer and it is strictly non-refundable.
- Children’s ‘All Day Dining’ package is only available for 3-11 year olds. All children must order from the children’s menu where applicable.
- Alton Towers Resort reserves the right to withdraw this offer without prior notice and is not available during special events.
- Certain meal item restrictions may apply – including supplements in Woodcutters Bar & Grill. All restrictions are highlighted with ‘All Day Dining’ logo.
- ‘All Day Dining’ can be used at any food & beverage restaurant or outlet featured on the Theme Park map (excluding: Rollercoaster Restaurant, Nitrogenie, Eastern Express, mobile carts, Retail shops and kiosks).
- A minimum of two ‘All Day Dining’ packages must be purchased per transaction.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to receive our amazing email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts! Terms and Conditions.