27th, 28th January and 3rd, 4th February
Escape to the Alton Towers Resort this winter season and enjoy a superb Sea and Splash weekend!
Step inside and find yourself in an underwater world with pirate and princess themed entertainments, marine inspired arts and crafts and meet and greets with your favourite CBeebies friends, including Captain Barnacles straight from the Octopod!
Visit the wreckage of the galleon at Sharkbait Reef, brimming with blacktip sharks and chocolate chip starfish, spotted rays, sea horses and the UK’s first Tropical Interactive Pool! Then make a splash in the Alton Towers Waterpark, little ones can paddle and slide in the Little Leak area and the thrill seekers can take on the Master Blaster at breath-taking speed
Prices start from £120* for an overnight stay in either Alton Towers Hotel or Enchanted Village Woodland Lodges, one day entry to the Alton Towers Waterpark, entry to Sharkbait Reef by SEALIFE,
Select 'Sea & Splash' from the 'Choose your Package' drop-down on the booking bar above ('Book Now' button on mobile). Or, Call 0871 222 1100 (calls cost 13p per minute).
Our Sea & Splash Weekend event is open exclusively for hotel guests. Merlin Annual Passes may only be used for hotel discounts during this time.
*Lead price of £120 based on a family of four room in Alton Towers Hotel.
Unforgettable Winter fun
- One night stay at either Alton Towers Hotel or in an Enchanted Village Woodland Lodge
- A delicious breakfast the next morning
- One day access to the Waterpark
- Entry into Sharkbait Reef by SEALIFE
- Marine inspired crafts and meet and greets with your favourite CBeebies friends
- Evening entertainment including a fancy dress parade and disco
Extraordinary Golf is also available to book (please note this is not included in the cost of the package).
- Enjoy an enchanting break in one of our Woodland Lodges, great for groups and family time.
- Experience a land full of forest sprites and little fable folk that live amongst the trees in the Enchanted Village.
- Indulge your friends and family in a luxury Treehouse, nestled above the beautiful surroundings of the Enchanted Village
- Our five Treehouses offer true top of the tree exclusivity, and provide the ultimate in extravagance for up to eight people.
- This unique hotel is themed around the incredible explorer Sir Algenon, who has made the Alton Towers Hotel his home.
- There are plenty of fun and quirky features to discover, including his amazing flying ship which has crash-landed right in the middle of the hotel.
Make your stay extra special and book to dine in the UK’s first Rollercoaster Restaurant as part of your short break. The new restaurant is set below a vast rollercoaster track where diners can watch as their order tackles two gravity defying loop-the-loops before dropping 8 metres down the tornado spiral to their table. From a standing start, every dish will compete to its final destination, racing along 400m of spiralling steel track.
Sign up to receive our amazing email newsletters... and get great offers and discounts! Terms and Conditions.