We are happy to consider applications from registered charities or from people who are raising money for charities (in which case we will need supporting documentation on letter headed paper that explains what the fund raising is for) or for community engagement projects from within Staffordshire Moorlands and Staffordshire. If you feel that your application meets one of the following criteria, please complete the form below.
- Registered UK based charities that provide assistance to children, including those associated with hospitals or research into specific medical conditions that particularly impact on children’s lives; we cannot support fund raising activity for individual children
- West Midlands, East Midlands and Midlands Air Ambulance services
Staffordshire First Responder groups
- Hospices in Staffordshire, particularly those providing care for children
- Organisations in the Staffordshire Moorlands such as Scouts, Guides, Brownies, Rainbow Groups, youth choirs, orchestras, dance troupes, gymnastics teams, swimming clubs etc that are open to children and aid their social development
- Young carer groups in Staffordshire
- Community transport schemes within the Staffordshire Moorlands that assist residents living in Alton, Farley, Oakamoor and Cotton
- Environmental and wildlife conservation and protection groups within Staffordshire
- Marine conservation through the SEALIFE Conservation Trust
- School or Church fund raising raffles from within the Staffordshire Moorlands only
What we can donate
We can donate up to four tickets to the Theme Park. The Theme Park season runs from March until November and the complimentary tickets are valid until 1st October. The tickets will not be valid for special events such as Scarefest and Fireworks and exclude selected dates throughout August. Theme Park Letters of promise are limited and so will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
All tickets are non-exchangeable, have zero face value and must not be passed on or sold.
Applications for this year are now closed, check back for 2022 requests next year.
Terms and Conditions
Letter of promise will be registered to the event organiser and can be given by them to the winner/highest bidder (depending on the event). All tickets must be pre-booked. The pre-booking confirmation, tickets and letter of promise must all be presented at the attraction to gain entry; defaced or photocopied letters or tickets will not be accepted under any circumstances. Each ticket has a unique reference number which can only be used once.