We are happy to consider applications from registered charities or from people who are raising money for charities (in which case we will need supporting documentation on letter headed paper that explains what the fund raising is for) or for community engagement projects from within Staffordshire Moorlands and Staffordshire. If you feel that your application meets one of the following criteria, please complete the form below.
- Registered UK based charities that provide assistance to children, including those associated with hospitals or research into specific medical conditions that particularly impact on children’s lives; we cannot support fund raising activity for individual children
- West Midlands, East Midlands and Midlands Air Ambulance services
Staffordshire First Responder groups
- Hospices in Staffordshire, particularly those providing care for children
- Organisations in the Staffordshire Moorlands such as Scouts, Guides, Brownies, Rainbow Groups, youth choirs, orchestras, dance troupes, gymnastics teams, swimming clubs etc that are open to children and aid their social development
- Young carer groups in Staffordshire
- Community transport schemes within the Staffordshire Moorlands that assist residents living in Alton, Farley, Oakamoor and Cotton
- Environmental and wildlife conservation and protection groups within Staffordshire
- Marine conservation through the SEALIFE Conservation Trust
- School or Church fund raising raffles from within the Staffordshire Moorlands only
What we can donate
We can donate up to four tickets to either the Theme Park or the Waterpark; we will decide which prize to give you dependent on your location and date of fundraising event. The Theme Park season runs from March until November; the Waterpark is open year round, excluding maintenance dates. If you are awarded Theme Park tickets, your print at home tickets will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue (exclusions apply) which means you will have one year to claim your tickets. The tickets will not be valid for either Scarefest or Fireworks. Waterpark tickets are valid for 6 months from their date of issue and you must pre-book your visit via email. Waterpark letters will not be valid on weekends or during school holidays. Both Theme Park and Waterpark letters of promise are limited and so will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
All tickets are non-exchangeable, have zero face value and must not be passed on or sold.
Terms and Conditions
Letters and print at home tickets will be registered to the event organiser and can be given by them to the winner/highest bidder (depending on the event). The original letter/ticket must be presented at the attraction in order to gain entry; defaced or photocopied letters or tickets will not be accepted under any circumstances. Entry to the Waterpark will not be permitted without an additional booking confirmation email. Each ticket has a unique reference number which can only be used once.